A famous speaker, psychologist and educator, friendliness propagandist, Dale Carnegie, despite his extensive knowledge, died alone, committing suicide.
How to relate to his works - the choice of each. Someone finds Carnegie's advice helpful and very successfully builds relationships with people, while others find his ideas naive and stupid.
In any case, even if in practice Dale Carnegie did not fit his own theory, he owns quite a few wise statements with which one cannot but agree:
- Every person at least five minutes a day is a fool. Real wisdom is to not exceed this time limit.
- Do you want to collect honey - do not ruin the hive.
- The load of the future, added to the load of the past, which you are putting on yourself in the present, makes you stumble on the path of even the strongest.
- A smile is worth nothing, but it is valued dearly ...
- If fate gives you a lemon, make lemonade out of it.
- When a person starts a war with himself, he is already worth something.
- Of course, your husband has his faults! If he were a saint, he would never marry you.
- Be busy. This is the cheapest medicine on earth - and one of the most effective.
- The expression you wear on your face is more important than the clothes you put on.
- If you want to redo people - start with yourself. It is both healthier and safer.
- Imagine the worst consequences that your act may entail, come to terms with them in advance and act!
- Remember that a person's name is the sweetest and most important sound for him in any language.
- The secret of our misfortunes is that we have too much leisure to ponder whether we are happy or not.
- For a wise man, a new life begins every day.
- Many call a doctor when they only need an audience.
- Always remember that children love listening to adult talk - and be on the lookout.
- People are not interested in me or you. In the morning, at noon and in the afternoon, they are busy only with themselves.
- No tomorrow. The day of man’s salvation is today.
- Do not be afraid of enemies who attack you, be afraid of friends who are flattering you.
- Before you human nature in action: the guilty blame anyone, but not himself.
- Fear does not exist anywhere else except in your mind.
- Learn to stand in the position of another person and understand what he needs, and not you. With the one who can do this, there will be the whole world.
- A strong desire to learn something is already 50% of success.
- Act as if you are already happy, and you will truly become happier.
- In this world, there is only one way to deserve love - stop demanding her and start giving lovewithout hoping for gratitude.