Shtafa-kafe or, as they are also called - "grandmother's window", have gained wide popularity in the design of interiors.
Because of their small size and convenience, they are ideal for small rooms, they look stylish and are unpretentious in maintenance.
These plain curtains have a number of advantages:
- low consumption of materials for their manufacture;
- close from prying eyes, but do not interfere with the penetration of sunlight;
- save space, which is important for small spaces;
- can be a variety of sizes, accelerators and designers. In addition, they are perfectly combined with other types of curtains or tyuly;
- unpretentious in operation.
Curtains cafes are used when decorating glass doors.
Beautifully look curtain of burlap or coarse linen fabrics.
And you can also tie them completely or tie around the edge 🙂