Not always time and money allow you to use the services of a professional car wash and dry cleaning salon. Fortunately, many pollution can be removed by simple means at hand.
1. If you spill coffee on the seat of your car, first of all remove the remaining liquid with a paper towel. Then prepare the following mixture: 1 tbsp. l table vinegar and 0.5 tsp. dishwashing detergent per liter of water. Apply to the coffee stain and wait for about 15 minutes. Then blot and rinse with warm water. If traces still remain, repeat processing.
2. In the case of the appearance of grease stains on the upholstery of the cabin, the WD-40 magic wand will help. Spray this liquid on the stain and soak for about 5 minutes, then wipe off with a clean, dry cloth. This method works in the case of adhering to the fabric of chewing gum. In addition, the WD-40 spray will help remove old stickers, traces of birds or dried berries from the body.
3. Unpleasant odors, including tobacco smoke, effectively removes charcoal. It is enough to purchase a package of coals for the brazier and leave it open in the cabin for the night. In the morning you will notice the difference.
4. It is easy to remove dirt and black flies stuck to the windshield if it is plentifully moistened with Coca-Cola! Do not forget to close the paint on the hood before the car with a cloth or plastic. Hard contaminants are cleaned using a disposable single razor.
5. If you want to wash your car yourself, it is best to use a soap solution and old tights for that - you will not scratch or damage the paint layer.
6. Microscopic rust spots and small scratches on the body can be temporarily covered with a suitable color for the nail polish to prevent them from spreading, transparent varnish will also work.