Everyone knows that any repairs in the house, even cosmetic ones, are quite expensive. But today we want to share with you a trick, how to renew the floor and give a highlight to the entire interior of the room at minimum cost and using paper bags.
You can use such a life hacking if the floor in your house is with a base layer of plaster, plywood or concrete.
You will need:
- a roll of wrapping paper or a large bundle of brown paper bags
- PVA glue
- wood varnish for interior work
- polyurethane paint
- paint roller
1. Clean the floor from carpet, laminate, paint and other things. Remove skirting and glue residue. Fill bumps and grooves on the floor.
2. To ensure that the paper is firmly fixed to the floor, lightly sand the floors.
3. Carelessly tear the paper into pieces, and also hesitate a little. So you will achieve the effect of natural stone on the floor.
4. Now you need to decide on the adhesive solution.
- Concrete base - a solution of glue and water in a 1: 1 ratio
- Wooden base - a solution of glue and water in a ratio of 1: 3
Apply glue mortar to the floor, put a piece of paper and cover with glue again.
5. Paper during drying is reduced, so the pieces of paper is better to overlap.
6. Upon completion, let the glue dry thoroughly and coat the wood varnish with a paint roller.
7. In order to scratch the floor, gradually apply several layers of clear polyurethane paint.
If you wish, you can use different colors of varnish for wood.
Or a certain form of paper.