If you also like to recycle old, useless or, at first glance, useless things, then this idea will definitely appeal to you! See how beautiful this magnificent vase is - it is as if made of porcelain, and in fact - made of cardboard, old magazines, beans and acrylic paint.
To work you need to take:
- thick and dense cardboard tubes, as from a PVC film, etc .;
- old magazines;
- peeled beans;
- acrylic paints (MK used red, black and gold).
We create a delightful vase of cardboard with our own hands, following the step-by-step master class:
1. First you need to find similar cardboard tubes. They are heavier and more stable than, for example, ordinary toilet sleeves.
2. Old logs need to cut and roll the tubes into snails. As you tighten the tube should be lubricated with glue. If you do not paint the vase at the end of the work, then you should choose the brightest pages.
3. Snails should be glued to the cardboard tube as tightly as possible.
4. In between, you need to glue the peeled beans. After that, proceed to painting: choose the base color (in MK is red) and carefully cover the entire surface of the future vase (inside you also need to paint the walls) with acrylic paint. Leave to dry completely.
5. Next, to give the vase a more festive and aesthetic look, you can play with shades. To do this, we take a black acrylic paint and apply a layer on the dried vase, which is then quickly washed off with a slightly damp cloth. As you can see, black paint remained only in voids, folds and crevices, creating a shade (shadow) - this is what we need.
6. In order to give the vase a finished look, we apply a brush of gold paint to the point (brush strokes).
With shades and colors you can endlessly play. Such a wonderful vase turned out at the end of the work. It looks as if it is made of porcelain, but in reality it is made of cardboard, magazines and beans!