Decor

Master class on the restoration of the kitchen

Pin
Send
Share
Send
Send


The author: Lyudmila Timaeva.

I decided to share not a great experience. Sit down more comfortably and enter. Enjoy watching. And experienced men let me correct, if something is not written.

It is no secret that over time the interior of the apartments requires updating. Wallpapers are overlaid, walls are leveled and painted, floor covering changes, etc. And what to do with the furniture? Over the years, scratches appear on it, too, polishing dims, and small children leave their mark on it in the form of drawings or stickers, which are very difficult to get rid of. Not everyone can afford to buy new furniture after each repair, so you need to find a way to restore it, or even upgrade it. In this case, I used the method of pasting facades of furniture with self-adhesive film. It not only helps to hide the flaws, but also perfectly adapts old furniture to the new interior design.

About 6-7 years ago, this headset looked something like this ...

They gave it to me like this ... The son-in-law said so: "Take the firewood."

All we need is:

  • old furniture,
  • accessories (handles, legs),
  • white acrylic enamel
  • acrylic colorless varnish
  • brushes, rollers,
  • wallpaper spatula
  • screwdriver, screws, screws
  • Allen key
  • electric jigsaw,
  • Self adhesive film
  • wood filler
  • plastic profile

At first, I cleaned all the doors of acrylic lacquer and the “Lemon” decoupage ... Filled the drawings with acetone, it is easier to clean the surface.

Then, with the help of an emery bar, everything was scraped off ...

The surfaces of all the facades processed exactly the same for the skin.

After that, I degreased the table top and covered it with a film, then with acrylic varnish for three times with drying.

Here is such a spatula for wallpaper, it is very convenient to smooth a large area of ​​pasting film.

I did the same with all the doors of the headset.

The remaining components of the cabinets, I painted with white acrylic paint for three times with drying and also varnished.

While my paintwork was dry, I sawed out of the chipboard with the help of an electric hob, because the old one was in a hopeless state ...

And the bottom of the sink, I sawed from the middle of this piece here ...

Judging by the fact that before the restoration of the kitchen, the sink was on the right, and I needed it on the left, I had to use the old holes to collect the sink for putty with wood putty, for sanding after drying and painting. So, while my painted parts are drying, I started assembling drawers ...

With the help of such a key with edges and large screws for furniture, I collected two drawers ...

Since I have a little film left, I pasted over the inner and outer parts of the drawers.

I covered everything with acrylic varnish three times with drying and screwed the handles onto them. The handles I bought were a little smaller than the old ones and the holes did not match, so I drilled new holes in all the doors and cabinets, and the old ones for putty and for the skins ...

To chipboard when drilling is not broken, I stuck on both sides of the door, tape.

Assembled top rack-drying (for dishes)

Then a large top closet. The back wall was nailed with small nails and screwed the hinges for attaching the box to the wall.

Screw all the hinges to the doors.

Large nails (200mm) hammered into the wall and hung cabinets on these nails. It is easy to hang them without shelves and doors.

Then she installed the middle shelf and screwed the doors ...

And only after that, screwed the handle.

The bottom of the large cabinet pasted over with film, covered with acrylic varnish.

Drilled holes in the bottom and screwed legs.

Then she began to collect the wardrobe completely ...

To the back of the cabinet, I cut out an additional strip of chipboard, so that there was no gap for the elasticity of the structure.

To install the cabinet, I had previously prepared everything to install the sink and cabinet.

Connected cold and hot water supply to the mixer.

Screwed the legs to the bottom of the sink

Tried the cabinet against the wall

She assembled and installed the sink, screwed the table top, put on drawers, middle shelf

There is a gap between the sink and the table top and I figured out how to close it ...

After the repair, I still had pieces of plastic profile and I found a use for it. I cut it to the size of the tabletop,

From the narrow part of the cut along the edges of the strip, so that this part freely passed into the slot ...

The gap itself was filled with silicone sealant and the inner edges of the profile adjacent to the surface of the table, too.

I put the profile in this slot and pressed it tightly, smoothing it with a dry cloth.

That's what came of it.

Then she screwed all the lower doors and pens to them.

But such gladioli in my dacha bloom !!! Holiday for the soul !!!

I thought that something was missing, it turned out - an apron against the wall! I bought a finished plastic sheet and adapted it to the wall. Now everything seems to be.

Here is such a headset for giving I got.

Pin
Send
Share
Send
Send