Cooking food - the process is fascinating and fascinating. Certainly, no less fascinating than eating cooked! Well, when in our hands is the opportunity to cook food the way we want. Tasty and preferably useful!
One such way cooking - steaming. Perhaps this is the only, completely unique way that allows you to cook diet food - without fat, oil, roasting, and at the same time preserve the taste and beneficial properties of the product.
But what if Is there a double boiler at hand? Nothing is easier! There is a great way to do with improvised means.
Here's how to cook quickly steamed, for example, fish, if you do not have a double boiler.
- Take a deep frying pan or saucepan.
- Roll 3-4 balls from aluminum food foil.
- Put the balls in the pan.
- Put fish fillets on a plate, season with salt and pepper to your taste, you can add lemon and spices sauce.
- Place the plate on the foil balls.
- Gently pour water onto the bottom of the pan so that it reaches the middle of the balls.
- Cover the pan with a lid.
- And cook the fish for 7-10 minutes.
- Open the lid, carefully remove the plate, sprinkle the fish with greens. Perfect in all respects and healthy dish is ready!